Friday 2 September 2011

These cakes are going to heaven!

Recently out of boredom, before I started this whole project, I created my own version of Chocolate Mudpie. But of course me being me, I love creating something different that could excite other people's taste buds! So on my 3rd Bazzar at Taylor's University, I decided to do the unthikable: Chocolate Walnut Mudpie with Vanilla Frosting and Caramel Sauce. The bazaar usually started at 11am. The cake was gone in less than an hour! There were 16 pieces of them! GONE! And then I decided to bring them to the next bazaar, but this time I already have these wonderful students lining up waiting for my cupcake and my MUDPIE! 
The support that I got from these students are overwhelming...I enjoy serving them and getting to know them....these cake enthusiast are so bubbly just like me! 

So I got an invitation to present my food art at Sunway University...and it's as wonderful as Taylor's too! Boy I'm enjoying this! Unfortunately these bazaars only happens once in a while. I know so many students contacting me asking if I will be selling in their universities again...I am praying so trust me! Hope to see these wonderful people again! I heart all of you! Here is the picture of my famous MUDPIE and also some other cakes I made recently...stop teasing your taste buds! .get on the phone and give me a ring now! Have a wonderful weekend! 


Chocolate Walnut Mudpie with Vanilla Frosting and Homemade Caramel Sauce! 



English Black Forest Cake


8 Layer of English Black Forest Cake. Yes I am generous indeed! 


Vanilla Peach Cake with Vanilla Frosting and Caramelized Peaches.


Chocolate Sauce Cake can also be decorated too! Simple and nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment