Tuesday 26 July 2011

When two lovers meet....

O, speak again, bright angel! for thou art
As glorious to this night, being o'er my head
As is a winged messenger of heaven
Unto the white-upturned wondering eyes
Of mortals that fall back to gaze on him
When he bestrides the lazy-pacing clouds
And sails upon the bosom of the air.



A Swan's love affair...made from Royal Icing. It took me 2 days to finish this piece but it was  all worthy *sweats*. I must say, my right hand is sore in the process of making this beauties. And the fact that I had to bend down thousands of time makes my neck screams 'darn you master!!' But what can I say, when it's all done and when I stood 1 metre away to awe it, I finally said to myself 'What a beauty! I've got to do this all over again! '

No comments:

Post a Comment